Careers at Benchmark Drinks
We are always on the look-out for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Current Positions available
- Job Title – Brand Manager (reporting to Marketing Director)Salary – £40-45k Range
- Benchmark Drinks has a fantastic opportunity for a Brand Manager to join our growing marketing function based in London.
- Established in 2018, we are one of the fastest growing wine businesses in the UK with a premium portfolio of award-winning global brands from Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, and France.
- Our balance of corporate experience and entrepreneurial spirit sets the business on an exciting and ambitious course of innovation and growth.
- Drive Benchmark Drinks portfolio and execute the brand strategy under the guidance of the Marketing Director
- Develop multiple brand and product activation plans including all aspects of the marketing mix working closely with the sales, operations, and finance teams, brand principals, producers and third party distributors.
- Build and manage strong relationships with global brand owners and brand principals.
- Lead the development of the customer marketing strategy for brands and support the sales team with plans and toolkits.
- Develop concepts & introduce new products as appropriate.
- Manage partner agencies including design, promotions, research, and PR.
- Continually review brand performance and recommend adjustments to plans, as necessary.
- Monthly brand management reports
Key Skills & Experience
- 3 years proven experience as brand manager gained in FMCG sector.
- Strong ability to manage multiple brands in a dynamic market.
- Organised and structured, capable of dealing with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Proactive and solution driven with strong sense of perseverance & resilience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Passionate and creative with drive for innovation
- Results driven, with strong commercial orientation and a deep understanding of the marketing and sales relationship.
- Experienced in digital, savvy in social and passionate about content and communication.
- Please submit your CV, cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com
- All applicants must have a right to work in the UK